- Brothers, Please volunteer to help sell C & B Books
Stop & Shop Nov 12th
NHP Post Office Nov 18th & 19th
- The next Council Business Meeting is November 8th, 8 PM at Trinty Lutheran Church Hall
- Please Return your C & B Books. Contact Ed Long for any questions. Longpal@verizon.net
- Next Meeting for the Saint John XXIII Assembly is November 16th at 8 PM, Pope Pius XII Council, East Meadow. Thanksgiving Meeting
- Next Columbiettes meeting is November 9th, 7:30 PM Holy Spirit Church, Martin Hall
Council Meetings and Activities All Meetings and Activties are held at the Trinty Lutheran Church Hall, New Hyde Park
Second Tuesday of the month, 8 P.M.
Second Tuesday of the month, 7:30 P.M.
NHP Charity Foundation
Third Tuesday of the month, 8 P.M.
Fourth Tuesday of the Month, 8 P.M.
First and Third Wednesday of the Month, 11 A.M.
Thursday's, 7 P.M. Doors Open 5:30 P.M.
Proudly Serving the Churches in Our Community
- Pastor: Rev. Frank Grieco
- 16 South 6th Street New Hyde Park
- Phone: 516-354-0359
- Calendar of Events
Knights of Columbus Information
New Hyde Park Knights of Columbus Meeting Location
Why Join the Columbiettes?
Columbiettes are ordinary women who are proud of reaching out and
helping those less fortunate in their communities and around the world.
They are also committed to the preservation of family life.
Our size doesn't alter the fact that we are an organization that addresses
the religious needs of the Church and Community
where we live, worship, work and play.
To maximize your enjoyment and personal contributions, there are no specific requirements or amounts of time to spend within the organization.
Everyone in the Columbiettes participates at whatever level of
commitment that makes her comfortable.
We offer you the opportunity to give back to your community at well as your Parish.
We Need You To Be The Hands Of Christ
A unified body of Catholic women who work
side-by-side with The Knights of Columbus
Columbiettes meet monthly:
2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:30 PM
Holy Spirit Church, Martin Hall
Marguerite Restivo President
Judith Liddy Vice President
Alyssa Quinonez Secretary
Kathleen Beganskas Treasurer
Justine Aron Financial Secretary
Christine Quinonez Sentinel