- The next Council Business Meeting is April 10th, 8 PM at Martin Hall, Holy Spirit Church
- Next Meeting for the Saint John XXIII Assembly is April 25th at 8 PM, Location Delaney Council, Farmingdale
- Next Columbiettes meeting is April 11th, 7:30 PM Holy Spirit Church, Martin Hall
- Please read this Resolution regarding the change in the Color Corps Regalia, there will be a vote on this at the February Assembly Business Meeting. Resolution
- Nassau Chapter has announced that PGK Brian Ennis has been named Nassau Chapter Knight of the Year.
Second Tuesday of the month, 8 P.M.
Second Tuesday of the month, 7:30 P.M.
NHP Charity Foundation
Third Tuesday of the month, 8 P.M.
Fourth Tuesday of the Month, 8 P.M.
First and Third Wednesday of the Month, 11 A.M.
Proudly Serving the Churches in Our Community
- Pastor: Rev. Frank Grieco
- 16 South 6th Street New Hyde Park
- Phone: 516-354-0359
- Calendar of Events
- Pastor: Rev. William Slater
- 45 Mayfair Road New Hyde Park
- Phone: 516-352-7203
- Mass Schedule
Knights of Columbus Information
New Hyde Park Knights of Columbus Meeting Location
Why Join the Columbiettes?
Columbiettes are ordinary women who are proud of reaching out and
helping those less fortunate in their communities and around the world.
They are also committed to the preservation of family life.
Our size doesn't alter the fact that we are an organization that addresses
the religious needs of the Church and Community
where we live, worship, work and play.
To maximize your enjoyment and personal contributions, there are no specific requirements or amounts of time to spend within the organization.
Everyone in the Columbiettes participates at whatever level of
commitment that makes her comfortable.
We offer you the opportunity to give back to your community at well as your Parish.
We Need You To Be The Hands Of Christ
A unified body of Catholic women who work
side-by-side with The Knights of Columbus
Columbiettes meet monthly:
2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:30 PM
Holy Spirit Church, Martin Hall
Marguerite Restivo President
Judith Liddy Vice President
Alyssa Quinonez Secretary
Kathleen Beganskas Treasurer
Justine Aron Financial Secretary
Christine Quinonez Sentinel